Solved

Voting in condominium

• 15 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello

Is there a way to differentiate the votes from one person to another in a condominium regarding the dividends of each.

icon

Best answer by Carly from Slido 17 April 2023, 14:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @YacirM ,

I’m not sure what you mean by “condominium regarding the dividends of each” part?

Are you talking about a Ranking Poll? And how it calculates the results?

If you are on a Paid Plan you have the option to Export your results to see what participants have submitted votes as long as they have submitted them with their name. If anonymous, we don’t have the ability to tell who that person is.

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Best,

Hey Carly,

Thanks you for your answer.

When we are in an assembly of a house living, with a open vote (not anonymous), people votes are not equal. It depends on how they earn in the shared or individual ownership.

We would like to link the votes with the weight of ownership, in the live results. 
We already did it using the export results. It works but need to point all votes and calculate each one with its weight and then total the “yes” from the “no”. And doing this for 30x times…

I think Slido is good enough to address theses assemblies needs and be more know for customers and consumers.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @YacirM , 

I am not understanding what type of poll you are regarding in this case. Could you please share what your setup is here? 

If you were to use the Open Text poll option you can add the names of those submitting responses if you are on a paid plan and have the Participant Privacy settings to “always require name” to be able to see each persons submitted vote on the screen. You could also try our Ideas feature to vote on topics there..

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,