Solved

Displaying Survey Results - all questions

• 27 February 2023
  • 1 reply

If you created a survey and want to display results to all questions in the survey in a rolling content mode, is that possible? I am using this for a mingling event and would like to have all the results to the question presenting on the screen without needing to advance to the next question.

icon

Best answer by Cori from slido 28 February 2023, 12:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @alexandrahoward

This isn’t possible with Slido, however I can see how this would work for your use case. I will pass this feedback on to the wider team. 

Workarounds to consider for your use case would be:

• Create a Word cloud - by doing this, you would then be able to access your Event Analytics and download your Q&A insights and Word Cloud as an image which you can then display on your presenting screen. 
  • Run a Q&A session and display the answers and upvotes on your presenting screen. 

• Display your survey results, clicking the monitor icon to present these to participants. The limitation here is that you can only display one at a time. 

Another thing to consider is that you could export the survey results of your event and present your findings in a Google slides presentation

Hope these tips help 😊

Let me know if you have any questions!