Solved

Embed your Slido survey to Outlook Email

• 16 March 2022
  • 3 replies

One of my customer wants to run a survey over outlook email. Do we have any method to achieve this.
Basically, they want to embed the slido survey in outlook email.

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 18 March 2022, 12:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Pinaki,

The best way to share a survey over email would be to use a direct link to the survey.

Simply create your survey and then get the direct link by clicking on the three dots, then ‘Share’ and then ‘Direct link’. With this link, participants can vote in the survey at any time, even outside of event dates. You can then add this link to your email and you’re good to go!

Hope this helps :) Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi @Maggie from Slido , 

Thank you for the swift response. We have noticed that most of the time end user has tendency of not to open the link explicitly. Keeping that on the mind, I was looking for the embedded solution. So that without clicking on the external link they can give the feedback over the same window. 
Also, it gives a better user experience to the user.

Let me know incase there is any way we can achieve this.  

Thanks,
Pinaki

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Pinaki 

At the moment, Slido can only be embedded in websites and apps via iframe. It seems like embedding iframe into Outlook emails might be possible but the email would be blocked or flagged as spam, so right now there isn’t a straightforward way of doing this.

I can see how this could be useful though, so I will pass it on! :) If anyone has any ideas on embedding Slido into Outlook, we’d love to hear them 🤗