Question

First Slido

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I have just joined and no idea how to use this,  I need to do a Q&A up to three questions, but I can only see that it will allow me to post 1.

Also am I right unless I upgrade I cannot send this out to more than 100 people?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @FCA Functions ,

With the Basic plan you have up to 100 participant limit for your event. You can have as many questions submitted into the Q&A as you would like. 

You would only be able to create up to 3 polls within your Basic event, if you would like more per event you would need to upgrade for this.

In each event you can only have 1 poll activated at a time unless you were to combine them into a Survey, which is only available in our paid plans.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

How much would it be for 500 people to be able to sign in,

We basically have 3 question we need to ask and every one will provide their answers on the survey.  also if we sign up how long do we have to sign up for what is the minimum. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @FCA Functions

For 500 Participants you would need the professional plan, but this is also available as a One-time plan if you are only planning on this event annually, for example.

If you have any more questions about this, you can reach out to our customer care team in live chat or support@slido.com

Hope this helps!