Question

Free Version participant question

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply

It is not clear to me how the 100 participants is calculated on the free version. I have an event that will have an icebreaker with the 3 allotted polls and then later a quiz with aprox 15 questions. We plan to have anywhere from 25 - 100 participants. If a person logs in and participates in the 3 polls and again later in the quiz how is this counted as the same participant or is it looked at as participating 4 times and counts as 4 towards my 100 limit? 

I would also like to test these polls and quiz with a handful of people a couple days prior to the event to test the flow, would these 5 test people then count towards the 100 participant limit? When does this reset? monthly? per event? per day? This will be the same questions just tested on a different day.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @CircleCraft

If your polls and quiz are in the same event, they will be counted as one participant, it wouldn’t add to the 100 limit. 

We encourage testing your event beforehand so you can get a feel for how it will work for your organization and participants, so this won’t affect the participant limit either. Just remember to reset your test polls prior to the event and you’ll be good to go!

Let me know if you have any more questions!