Question

How can I see the names of the voters in the Admin panel?

• 20 May 2021
  • 3 replies

I see there is an option for participants to answer polls with their names (not anonymously) but I can’t find how to see what are the voters names in the View results Admin panel? Can you help me with that?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @manfred,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to save a course certificate in Slido nor to send an automatic email with a course certificate using Slido.

Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help with! :) 

I have 2 more questions to this topic

Is it possible to save a course certificate in sildo?

If so, would it be possible to create an automatic e-mail with the course certificate and send it to the user?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @salty,

Yes, you’re right, your participants can choose to submit their responses with their names. However, these names won’t show in the admin panel, only in data exports.

Here’s a quick article on how you can export your data from an event.

From our experience, people generally prefer to vote and submit questions as anonymous because there’s less social pressure. 

So, if you’re really looking to collect their names, you can set up “Require name” in settings, this will ask your participants to fill out their names (or also emails) when they join Slido. Just a note, your participants will still be able to switch back to anonymous (and even set their name as such) even after they fill out their name but not that many do, and you’ll have the list of participants with names. 

Let me know if this makes sense of if you need any more help!