Solved

How to set up a poll with the same multiple choice options and ability to see participants names

• 26 March 2022
  • 3 replies

We have a weekly Saturday gathering with the same five options to chose from each week. We want all participants to know who chose which option.  Is there an easy way to to this without exporting a spreadsheet and have it live for all to see?

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 29 March 2022, 17:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jillmck,

If you want to know which participant chose which option, you could export the results or you could run an open text poll instead.

As you mention, running the multiple choice poll and then exporting Poll results per user would be an easy solution. Alternatively, you can also run an open text poll where you add the options into the poll description and you ask participants to type in their answer as well as their name.

Hope this helps 🤗 Let me know if you have any further questions 🙏

Thank you.  I would like to try the Open Text poll and enter the options for my participants to pick and where they write their name, but I can’t make the cursor go to the next line - enter - does not work.  It allows one option and that is it.

What am I doing wrong.  In one of the videos, it shows offering more than one option.

Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jillmck,

Ah sorry for not explaining that step! To get a new line in poll questions or the poll description, you need to press the Shift+Enter keys at the same time.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🤗