Question

Maximum number of questions in poll?

• 17 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to make a poll that let us rate 30 questions with 1-6 stars. Every time I edit it, it gets divided into several polls. Is there a max number of questions per poll?

Also: Is it possible to cut and paste questions in a poll, or do I have to start all over again once I want to edit the poll? 

Grateful for advice and clarification!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @NIVA

Could you tell me a little bit more about your use case? Are you trying to get a feedback rating on each question? 

It sounds like you might mean Survey instead of poll. Our Survey is when you merge your poll questions together that can run at the same time and are perfect for adding a Rating poll  and Open text poll to collect feedback. 

There isn’t a limit for how many questions per Survey, but there are Poll limits

You can copy and paste questions, or use our templates feature, where you can add your own to save having to start over. 

If you have any more questions, our customer care team are available via live chat or at support@slido.com, they can look into your use case a little more closely!