Solved

Show Before and After Results Side-by-Side

• 13 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi. My client wants to ask 5 questions, not show results, then teach the attendees the information. They then want to ask the same 5 questions and show the before and after results side-by-side. Anyone do this before? Is this possible? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Ondrej from Slido 13 April 2023, 12:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @CarlJW116,

It is possible to ask 5 polls while hiding the results. Then they could ask another 5 polls with hidden results. It would be 10 polls in total. 

After that they could compare the results by activating the before poll and then the poll after. It cannot be done at once in Slido.

Another alternative would be running two separate Slido events. One event would have the before polls and the other the after polls. Then these two events could be run on two separate screens and that way could be compared at once. This would be possible with in person audience. In case you have remote attendees I would rather show the results one by one.

I would definitely recommend doing some dry-run before running Slido live to make sure it works as desired. Also for more polls it is important to have at least our Engage plan.