Question

What is the quiz question limit?

• 29 June 2022
  • 5 replies

I created a 100 question quiz and then went to save it and it said “You have exceeded quiz limit. Please shorten or split quiz.” I am amazed no one has asked this before honestly

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @socksoffent,

There is no limit on the number of questions in a quiz, but we do have a limit of 100 000 characters per room so you likely crossed that. You can create another room and create another quiz there or you’ll need to create a new event to continue the quiz.

Here is the full list of character limits in Slido:

Could you share your use case with us? I’m curious why you’re using a long quiz and maybe there’s a workaround.

Hope this clears things up :)

Hi, I have a similar situation and want to split a large quiz into smaller parts without creating all questions again. Unfortunately there is no option to move a question from on quiz to another and duplicating the complete quiz is not possible because the size is exceeded.

What would be the easiest way to solve this?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @ThomasM

This sounds like we’d need to take a closer look at your use case to figure out how we can resolve this and find a workaround.

Our customer care team are available 24/5 in live chat from your Slido Admin, or support@slido.com 

Let me know if you have any questions

Best,

Is there any limitation on responses in free version? I have in total 50 people participating 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @mansi

We have our limitations listed here. You can have up to 100 participants per event on the basic plan and as far as I’m aware, there are no limitations on responses. Our Pricing page goes into a bit more detail of what you can achieve on the free plan. 

Hope this helps!