Question

Who are active participants?

• 25 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi all, 

my question refers to "Active Participants". 
How are they counted? 
Are they people who have only logged into Slido with the code and are they counted even if they don't do anything like post a question?
Are only votes counted as "active participants"? 

Thanks and KR

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Franka,

Active participants are those who engaged with the event by posting or upvoting a question, or answering a poll. In your Event analytics, you can also see the number of joined participants - these are participants who joined your event but did not engage with it.

Read more about Event analytics here.

Hope this helps! 🤗 Let me know if you have more questions.

Can I add a questions?  If I want to know the total number of who accessed Slido event, should I add the number of active participants and joined participants?  By looking at my event analytics, the joined participants seems to be the total number who accessed the Slido event. Can anybody explain?

Hi Maggie,

thanks for the reply!
So is it correct that if one person upvotes questions several times, every upvote will be counted as a single count? 

Kind regards,

Franka

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Rika

Can I add a questions?  If I want to know the total number of who accessed Slido event, should I add the number of active participants and joined participants?  By looking at my event analytics, the joined participants seems to be the total number who accessed the Slido event. Can anybody explain?

If you want to know the number of participants who accessed the event, you should use Joined participants.

If you want to know the number of participants to accessed the event and engaged with Slido by posting or upvoting a question, or answering a poll, then use Active participants :)

Hope this helps! Read more about Event analytics here.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Franka

Hi Maggie,

thanks for the reply!
So is it correct that if one person upvotes questions several times, every upvote will be counted as a single count? 

Kind regards,

Franka

Yes, participants can only upvote a question once. Even if a participant clicks on the upvote button multiple times, the system will only count it as one vote.

Let me know if you need anything else 🤗