Surveys allow you to ask multiple poll questions at the same time. They let you group together several polls which participants then fill in all at once. They’re also a great way to ask for feedback.
Available in all paid plans
In this article:
Create a Survey
Begin your survey just like any other interaction in Slido. Click the + Add button, select the Survey option, and give it a name.
Select + Add first question to begin creating your poll questions. Continue adding as many as you need by selecting the + button.
Save your progress at any time by clicking outside of the text box
Edit and reorder poll questions in a Survey
At any time, you can rearrange your survey polls and edit them how you see fit.
- Select your survey from the list of interactions
- Drag and drop the poll questions to change their order
- Click on any poll you’d like to edit and make your changes
Changes appear immediately even when the survey is active
Activate a survey
To activate your survey, click the play icon next to it. The survey will then show up on participant devices as well as the Present mode.
- Click the View participant mode option at anytime to see exactly what participants are seeing
- Open up Slido’s Present mode by clicking the green Present button in the upper right corner
Display survey results
Display the results from your survey one poll at a time with a simple click.
- Make sure your survey is activated by clicking the green play button
- Click the eye icon next to an individual poll to display its results live for participants to see
Please note that initially no results are displayed by default. You must click the display icon for any results to appear.
Curious about more?