We’re thrilled to invite you to our second Slido Elevate event, this time, in San Francisco!
Many leaders find themselves torn between delivering business results and investing in company culture.
However, these two don’t need to be mutually exclusive. In fact, companies with a highly engaged workforce are 21% more profitable*.
Join us on April 27 at 9AM PST for our second Slido Elevate event: How to build a healthy team culture in a hybrid world. Learn from the best in the industry about strategies and tools for building a healthy culture - no matter where your employees work from.
- Anna Binder, Head of People at Asana
- Kelly O’Blennis, VP, Teammate Success at Gainsight
- Craig Forman, Lead People Scientist at Culture Amp
- Arlen Love, Senior Customer Experience Manager at T-Mobile
- Peter Komornik, Co-founder and GM of Slido
(Times in PT)
- 8:45 - 9:00am: Registration (In-Person Event only)
- 9:00 - 9:30am: Breakfast (In-Person Event only)
- 9:30 - 9:35am: Opening & Welcome
- 9:35 - 10:05am: Lightning Talk: Craig Forman | Culture Amp
- 10:05 - 10:25am: Culture in Practice: Arlen Love | T-mobile
- 10:25 - 10:40am: Break
- 10:40 - 11:25am: Fireside Chat: Anna Binder | Asana & Kelly O'Blennis | Gainsight
- 11:25 - 11:30am: Closing Remarks: Peter Komornik
Join us on April 27 at 9AM PST in person in San Francisco or tune in virtually through our live stream.
We look forward to having you with us!