Question

How to customize the design of the PowerPoint slide that is generated by the PPT addin?

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

It seems like PowerPoint plug-in is not acknowledging my paid upgrade. What do I do? Trying to add a custom background to polling slide.

4 replies

Is there any way to customize the design of the PowerPoint slide that is generated by the PPT addin? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @brianr,

This could be due to a couple of reasons. Firstly, please check whether you upgraded to the Professional plan. Custom backgrounds are only available from the Professional plan.

Next, please check whether you are logged in with the correct account in Powerpoint. You can do so by opening the sidebar, clicking on the three lines in the top left corner and then clicking on the circle with the letter. Please check if you are logged in with the account you upgraded.

Lastly, please check if the event connected to your deck has been upgraded. Simply check the event code of the event in your presentation, then log in at www.slido.com, open the event and check whether it says ‘Upgrade’ or whether it has the name of your licence next to the event name. If it says ‘Upgrade’ then the event is still on the free Basic plan. Please reach out to us at support@slido.com and we can upgrade it to your current licence.

Hope this helps 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @miketaylor,

Yes! You can change the background design of the Slido slide in Powerpoint. 

You will need to open the sidebar and click on the three lines in the top-left corner. Then click on ‘Customize’ and select a theme. When you select ‘Edit’, you can also choose custom colours and upload your own picture.

Just keep in mind here that custom colours and custom pictures are only available from the Professional plan.

Hope this helps 🙂 Let me know if you need anything else!

Thank you, Maggie!