Solved

Is there any integration of Slido in Powerpoint on a Mac?

• 20 September 2021
  • 50 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello! Is there any integration of Slido in Powerpoint on a Mac?

icon

Best answer by Martin Broz 14 December 2023, 14:00

View original

50 replies

Folks - come on! More than half the world is probably using nacOS now and you guys can’t get off your backsides to get the integartion with Mac Powerpoint! I am going to look for another solution if this is NOT fixed. I am a paying customer and have been one for many years. 

Kind regards, 

Hello, just wanted to let you know that I would also subscribe to slido if it would have the integration with mac powerpoint. Maybe you can create a poll to see how many users would like to see this feature so that you can facilitate the integration?  

Hi, is there any update for a MAC powerpoint integration? It would be extremely useful and trigger my decision for a subscription. Kind regards.

waiting for news on support for powerpoint on mac

Just got a Mac at work and have been using Slido with enterprise edition earlier. After more than a year has this not been fixed now? Please update. It is a new year with new possibilities 

Are we any nearer to getting Slido to work on a MAC?

I’m following this discussion for quite a while, but is there chance that the plugin for PowerPoint for Mac will be available soon? Will have to look for other solutions if not.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great News...

The PowerPoint integration for Mac is in the works now and we can’t wait to share it with you when it’s ready. 🎉

Our goal is to ensure that the quality of the product we deliver would be the best it could be, so we need to take our time. 😊

Thanks for sticking with us, and stay tuned for more updates!

Great timing! I used Slido for an event for the first time today and the lack of PowerPoint integration for Mac means I won't be using it again until proper integration is in place. 

I need it by Monday. Can you make it? I also belong to the people which were looking for that since more than one year. It’s really annoying to see how this topic has been left aside. GoogleSlides as a workaround - what a joke.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @RoadyAC,

I’m afraid the integration will not be ready by Monday. I totally understand your frustration. We are working hard on the integration and we’re taking steps to make sure it is secure and stable as well as functional which can take some time.

Thank you for your patience so far and we’ll make sure to keep everyone updated along the process.

Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime 🤗

How about Tuesday? :) 

Will be really happy to see live polling for the Mac whenever it does arrive! Thank you!

Would love to get the word out to faculty but do you have an estimated time for rollout.

Also would be happy to beta test!!

Clilly

NYU Long Island School of Medicine

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @clilly,

We don’t have an estimated timeline yet but we will make sure to update everyone as soon as we do.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm 💚

This is interesting!

Can you give an eta so that I integrate Slido when using powerpoint on my Mac please?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @ReFrames

We don’t have an ETA for you currently, but our team published this update in recent months. We’re working on it! 

Hello @Cori from slido,

Any update on the availability of this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @LaurenAshworth

This is still on the way, we don’t have an exact timeframe, but watch this space! 

Hi,

there is news on the integration of Slido in Powerpoint on a MAC?

Thanks,

Cristina

Badge

Hey @Cristina,

As soon as there will be nay update on this we will keep you all posted, thank you in advance for your patience.

Kindly,

Is the update to integrate slido into powerpoint on a Mac available yet? The last post about this seems to be 8 months ago and the reply said it would be possible this year - any update yet please? Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @CConn ,

The Powerpoint for Mac is currently being built.

We will post it to our Product News once it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience as these integrations take lots of time to develop, test, and finally release publicly.

If you’re needing to use Slido with Powerpoint, please see if our Switcher application might work for you in the meantime or our Google Slides integration.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey everyone, the wait is (almost finally) over! 😁

We just published a new website where you’re able to request access to our latest Slido for PowerPoint on macOS integration! 🚀

It’s still in BETA as we’re continuously adding features and working on improvements but it’s free and you can try it today.

Here’s the link:

https://www.slido.com/powerpoint-polling

After you fill out a short questionnaire (3 questions), we’ll send you an email with the download link.

Remember to use it at your next presentation!

Best,

Martin

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, everyone, 

We want to make sure you don’t miss the great news our product manager Martin shared recently! Our most requested feature in 2023 - Slido for PowerPoint on macOS - is now available on request after registering at https://www.slido.com/powerpoint-polling

The download link will arrive to you via email and you can start using Slido in PowerPoint right away! 

Please do share your feedback with us after you try it out! We’d be happy to hear from you. 

Best, 

Slido Team 💚

cc:
@ssilver18, @pmteam, @GregSmith@Barbara Scrugham, @Bmcnair, @Earth2Sky, @Alloue, @chpdx, @adiana, @brettyboop, @Mads, @clilly, @Hasan Baig, @heloisa, @Amar Singh, @Lena, @Wigand Richter @OAntunes, @Jonas Weps, @Berkeley Square Speakers, @Bert, @FutureMakers, @RoadyAC, @BWS, @labsloven, @ReFrames, @LaurenAshworth, @Cristina, @CConn