Question

Slido PowerPoint Add-in Install Problem

• 29 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

My colleagues and I have been using Sli.do for PowerPoint for the last 14 months.  Today, my colleague received a new computer and tried reinstalling the Sli.do app but received an error message.  I have Sli.do still working on my PC using version v0.18.2.1721.  My colleague is trying to install v0.21.0.2123.  We’re not sure why Sli.do is not installing for him.  Is there a means to access and download an earlier version?

Thanks!

3 replies

Badge

Hi @Jeff, we only support the latest version of Slido for Windows.

To solve the issue on the new computer, please use the Problem Step Recorder tool to record what is happening to the computer.

To record the issue on your computer

1. Click the Start menu button, and then select Windows Accessories > Steps Recorder (in Windows 10)

2. Select Start Record.

3. Go through the steps to reproduce the problem you’re trying to diagnose. You can pause and resume the recording at any time.

4. When you’re done, select Stop Record.

5. Review the record of the steps you followed to make sure it shows what you want it to show. Select Save, name the .zip file, choose where to save it, and then select Save. Now you can attach and send this .zip file to support@slido.com

Details about the Problem Step Recorder tool: Record steps to reproduce a problem (microsoft.com)

Best regards,
Joži

Não consigo instalar o Sli.do em meu notebook, acusa “erro 0x80070643 Erro fatal na instalação”. 

Por favor alguém pode me ajudar!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Érica

Sorry to hear you’re having issue with the installation. 

Could you follow the above steps from my colleague Jozi, record the issue and send it to our customer care team? 

They are available at support@slido.com, 24/5, to assist with technical issues. 

Best,