Reset polls and delete testing Q&A

• 24 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Slido is gradually rolling out a new user interface. If the below steps and visuals match what you are seeing within your account, then you are using the new interface and this article is for you. If not, please see this version.

It’s always smart to test your Slido polls and Q&A before your event or meeting. And whenever you’re ready, you can reset your poll results and delete your testing questions to start fresh.

In case you want to activate the same poll or quiz twice, there's no need to create a new one from scratch. Simply reset the results and have your delegates cast their votes again.

In this article:

Reset polls

After testing, you can reset your polls individually or in bulk. 

Reset a single poll

1. Hover over the poll in your My interactions tab
  2. Click the three-dot menu and select Reset results
  3. Confirm the action by clicking Reset results once more

Reset a single poll

Reset multiple polls at once

1. Select the three dot menu next to a poll you’d like to reset
  2. Click Select
  3. Tick the boxes next to any other poll you’d like to reset
  4. Select the Reset results option and confirm

Reset multiple polls at once

After selecting multiple polls, you can also choose to duplicate them in bulk, delete them in bulk, or merge them into a survey.

Pro tip: If you wish to reset all of your polls, click the Select all interactions option – then hit Reset results.

How to select all interactions

Delete testing Q&A

Any Q&A question you delete will be gone forever and will no longer appear in your Analytics. 

1. Hover over the question you want to delete and click the three-dot menu
  2. Select Delete 
  3. Confirm the action by clicking Delete once more

Deleting single questions

Reset all interactions (polls and Q&A questions)

You can also reset all of your poll results and delete all Q&A questions at the same time. This is especially helpful after testing your slido – or if you’d like to use the same slido with a different audience. 

1.  Select View as participant in the bottom right
  2. Click Reset all interactions near the top right corner
  3. Select Reset all interactions once more to confirm

Reset all interactions

When testing your slido, the joined and engaged participant numbers found in your Analytics cannot be reset. If you’d prefer to start with a zero participant count for your live event or meeting, you can always duplicate the slido. Duplicating creates a new slido with the same poll questions and settings, but uses a different slido code.

Learn more:

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @allisterf 

once you select one of the polls to be deleted then you can click on a little arrow above this poll and it would allow you to select all of your polls. Here is a screenshot from my admin:

I no longer see the tick boxes shown in your “Resetting polls in bulk” video and explanation. I’m using Edge browser. Where did they go?!