We believe that Slido can play an essential part in education by facilitating interaction during lectures and virtual classes. That’s why we created special plans for schools and universities and have designed a package for educators that includes integrations with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and improved Slido Quizzes.
With Slido, you can test knowledge of your students, collect their questions, and ask for their feedback to improve the learning experience.
In this article:
- Professors and teachers with active teaching engagements in a school or university
- Elementary schools, high schools, colleges and universities
- Students with an active university email address
- School districts
- Research institutions which are part of university structures
Who doesn’t qualify
- Private trainers or agencies that offer training sessions or workshops
- Governmental or private institutions
- NGOs and nonprofit organizations
How to apply?
To purchase one of our EDU plans, make sure to sign up with your institution’s email address.
Afterwards, simply go to our pricing page , select EDU and click Buy now. We will confirm your email address by sending you a verification link and you will be then able to finalize your payment.
Our review process
In some cases, we may first need to review your request before enabling this pricing option for you. Not every institution may meet our eligibility requirements to qualify for this program. We set these guidelines and determine an institution’s qualification at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny this application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.
Curious about more?