Skip to main content

Slido is gradually rolling out a new user interface. If the below steps and visuals match what you are seeing within your account, then you are using the new interface and this article is for you. If not, please see this version.

If you’re finished with your slido and no longer want to store it or its data, you can easily delete it.

Here’s how to do so:

1. In your list of slidos, find the one you wish to delete and select its three dot menu
  2. Choose the Delete option
  3. Confirm by selecting Delete once more

Deleting a slido

Keep in mind that after deletion, your slido is gone forever.

Curious to learn more?

For some reason I can neither delete or duplicate slidos. I am not sure why. I could do it before and there is the option for other slidos, but not the one I want to delete or the one I want to duplicate.

Hey @INPO Learning Dev,

Could you check if you are a co-host in the slido you’re trying to delete or duplicate? Co-hosts cannot delete or duplicate slidos.

To find out if you are a co-host in a slido, you need to go to your My Slidos list and check whether it says that the slido is in someone else’s organization. 

Let me know if this helped :)

Is there an option to bulk delete slidos? We run multiple unique slidos a day across multiple users with the webex integration and the older oness are starting to get in the way.

Hey @CPAx ,

You can request to set up a Data Retention Policy for the Webex org which would automatically delete slidos after a certain amount of time which you can decide you would like, 30, 60, 90 days or a year. Whichever would work best for your organization :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

I accidentally deleted the wrong slido. I urgently need it back. What can I do?

Hey @Sabrina_AMS ,

Please email support@slido.com to see if we can restore it for you.

Best,

Hi

I accidentally deleted my one time plan slido, can you help to restore back ? pls if not i need to buy again lol

Hey @fadil124 ,

We have restored the One-Time Slido for you, could you please check your account that it is restored please?

Best,