Export your questions, poll results, quiz leaderboard, and ideas

• 24 August 2020
  • 43 replies

Show first post

43 replies

I have a similar question to @Bobby Love - I have the same poll duplicated month over month and each month I want to track that specific month’s metrics from the analytics tab. However, it pulls cumulative data even though the previous month poll has been deactivated. Is there a way to only track the active poll? I am afraid to delete the previous month poll and lose the results.

Thank you!

Badge

Hi @Bobby Love,

To keep tally of participants’ scores, you can either use a quiz poll or export the results. Our quiz poll keeps track of participants scores automatically and gives you a leaderboard at the end. You can then export your quiz results as an Excel spreadsheet.

1. Go to Analytics
  2. Click Export
  3. Select Download export
  4. Select Quiz leaderboards

Alternatively, you could run any polls and then export Poll results per user to see how each participant responded.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Hamc1701

If you mean physically print out the answer choice, you should be able to do this by selecting the print option on the slide you’d like to print within Windows PowerPoint. 

If you’re trying to export your results, please follow this tutorial:

If you need immediate assistance, feel free to reach out to our fantastic customer care team by opening a chat from Slido admin or writing to support@slido.com. 

Hope this helps!

How can I print the answer choice in the powerpoint?

When counting “votes” for a specific for a Multiple Choice/Multiple Answer poll,  Is the number of TOTAL VOTES the same as the number of people that voted?  or is it the number of total votes (answers) received? 

Badge

Hi @Slido Team ,

When opening the Excel export “Poll results per user”, the columns show the question text only. 

If I use several surveys with the same question I’m not able to deifferciate these survey responses as the column has always the same name without naming the survey name.

The usecase is a Webex Webinar with several slots and I want to get a feedback after each slot. In my case with two ratings in a survey: “presentation quality” and “benefit for you”.

Can you expand the export with the survey name please?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @eduardox,

In an exported sheet of a Multiple choice poll, the Total votes column shows how many people voted in the poll overall. The Count column shows how many votes each option in the poll received.

In the example below, 4 people voted in the poll overall and ‘Polar’ received 1 vote.

Hope this helps :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Rouven Webcast Account,

That’s a good catch and I will feed this back.

At the moment, the only way to differentiate between the surveys would be to run them in two different events or to create a room for each survey.

Hope this helps!

Thank you @Meggie from Slido for offering the suggestion! I was able to print several questions at a time that way, but had trouble getting all questions. Someone mentioned ‘resetting’ the quiz so it can be used a second time, so I think my best option is to take the quiz, export the information, then reset the quiz for the ‘real’ event. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Goldie46,

At the moment, you cannot export your quiz questions and answers prior to using the quiz at your event, however there is a workaround:

1. Go to the quiz poll
  2. Click on the 3 dots next to it
  3. select ‘Edit’
  4. Right-click (on Windows) or control+click (on Mac)
  5. Select Print

Hope this helps! :) I will pass it on as a feature request.

I would like to print or export my Quiz (both question and answers) prior to using the quiz at my event. Is there a way to do that?

Is it on the roadmap to add more “testing” capabilities? Think of a classroom scenario - Teacher would like to upload a pre-created “test/quiz” for the students to answer amongst their selves. It would be helpful to have some reporting capabilities that make it easier to export and categorize data per student so that a weighted grade can be applied to each student (ie. if you get 8/10 right, it automatically gives you a “B” or an 80%).  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Avanrooy

There are currently no plans in our roadmap to add weighted grade scores to quizzes. However, I can see how that would be great for our teacher Slido users! 😊 I will pass this feedback on to the wider team. 

In the meantime, our Slido for education page has some use cases and other tips and tricks for you to maximize your Slido tools in a classroom setting.

Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @aprilm,

Great questions!

You can see the names of participants instantly in open text polls (if you enable it) and in the Q&A. For other polls, you can only see participants’ names when you export the results.

The Analytics tab in your admin updates automatically and you can export results at any point during or after the event. As I mention above as well, results will also show up in your admin straightaway after you activate a poll and participants vote in it.

Hope this helps! :)

Badge

Things I’m trying to understand are:

How can we see the names of the voters in the poll option?

Can i see the voter names while the poll is still live so I can see who’s yet to vote?

How can we see the analytics while the event is still live? It sends an email report the next day but that’s too late. The event is 4 hours long. We need to see the results as soon as the 4-hour period ends. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @aprilm,

No need to worry, you won’t have to wait until the event is over to see results. As soon as you activate a poll and participants submit answers, you will see them in your admin and present mode (if you’re showing the results).

We have a detailed explanation of how event dates work here:

Hope this helps! :)

Badge

My event is a one day event but it doesn’t mean it’ll go on for 24 hours. It’s a 4-hour event. The shortest event duration I can set up in Slido is one whole day. I don’t want to wait until midnight to see the poll results. I want to be able to see them as soon as the event ends after 4 hours and share it with the participants. How can I end the event early, and access the analytics without waiting for the next day?

Hello - 

I have a question, how can these reports (if possible) be exported via WebEx? We use WebEx Webinars and have added this app to all our accounts, but we are in the midst of integrating our WebEx to HubSpot and would love to know how the data appears and if it could be downloaded from WebEx

TY!

Neal