Skip to main content
Question

Filling in Slido surveys on behalf of participants

• 10 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello I’ll be running a pop up event and I’m wondering if I can fill out the survey I have created on behalf of participants? I would like to engage with people through conversation rather than asking them to fill out a survey. In essence I will ask the public the survey questions which I will then input into Slido. I’m just wondering if this is possible?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @James Ryan ,

Could you share more details about your use case? Are you filling in the Survey manually for how many people please? And why would you be filling it in for them?

In terms of filling out the survey multiple times, it will recognize your device/browser so you would need to fill them out in Incognito windows each time. The easiest way would be to send the link to your participants and have them fill it out. If you would want to do it live, and have discussion before your participants respond to each question I would suggest using regular Polls (not in a Survey) and going through them together and having participants respond to the poll after the discussion.

Let us know if this would help or if you have any other questions.

Best,