Skip to main content
Question

Never share results

I want to run a poll but never share the results on the screen. I selected the option to hide results, but it looks like it’ll still display them upon the admin clicking? Is there a different way to set up a poll so that I can collect feedback but never display the results?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @MS Fullbay ,

Thanks for your question!

Are you sending out a Survey and making sure the Hide Results is clicked? This will allow your participants to respond to all polls in the Survey without seeing any results.

Or are you using individual polls during a live session? If this is the case, you can refrain from putting Slido into Present mode as this is where the results would be displayed when you choose to show them. Otherwise you can see the results as the Host only from your Slido event.

Let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions!

Best,

I was trying to just do a poll in which the results are hidden while in presentation mode, but it sounds like that won’t work unless I exit slideshow mode? If that’s the case, perhaps it’s best to make them a survey with a single poll in it and hide the results there?

Actually it looks like you can’t create a single question survey, so maybe my only option is to have the question be the very last slide and be careful not to click past that?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @MS Fullbay , 

You can have your questions in Present mode without displaying the results, in the control bar there is a “Hide Results” option, but are you presenting with a PPT or Google Slide?

Google Slides option for hiding results
Powerpoint option for hiding results

Let us know if this helps!

Best,