Skip to main content

Hello .

We are considering the Professional plan for a one-time event, utilizing the multiple-room slido feature embedded into PowerPoint.

We have 10 physical rooms with 10 laptops.   We have 100 PowerPoint Presentations (sessions) over the course of the event.

Questions:

How many "slido rooms" do we need to create? (100?  1 for each session?)

Can the 10 laptops use the same slido logon information to activate slido? (single account holder)

I was just on working an event with 6 separate rooms using slido embedded into PowerPoint, and they had to have 6 individual Slido account holders to login on those separate laptops in order to make it work. Maybe it was setup incorrectly.

Thank you for the help.

Art

Hello @Art,

in case you are planning 100 presentations in 10 rooms then 10 multiple rooms should be enough. However for the ease of use I would also advice combining these 100 presentations into 10 bigger presentations and you could connect Slido to each. That way you wouldn't need to switch between the presentations and connect Slido with each. It is possible to connect one multiple room with one Powerpoint presentation so it should be fine doing it that way. 

For the logging in I would advice inviting other people managing Slido on other computers as co-hosts to Slido. Here is a guide showing how you can invite them: 

Kindly