Solved

Slidos and Meetings

Would like to know, if it is possible to go from one slido to another slido without having to disconnect from my meeting? Last time I tried to change my slido within my meeting room, it seems that everyone including me, had to disconnect from my meeting to access a different one. Thanks for your answer.  

icon

Best answer by Carly from Slido 6 July 2023, 14:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Daniel Gagné ,

Are you attempting to switch the slidos in a MS Teams meeting or a Webex Meeting?

Could you share why you are switching in a meeting? Is it to keep data separated or something else so we can understand the use case a bit better?

Alternatively you can reach out to support@slido.com for immediate help troubleshooting.

Best,

Hey Carly, I am using Webex Meeting, and can’t seem to be able to switch from one slido to another without disconnecting from my Webex Meeting. I created separate slidos in order to keep the data separate. Would you know of a way to switch from one slido to another without disconnecting from my Webex Meeting? Or can you confirm if this is not possible. Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Daniel Gagné ,

Thanks for clarifying! You can switch slidos in your Webex meeting by following the below steps.

1. Click the Hamburger Menu in the Slido sidebar
  2. Select Recent Slidos
  3. Then choose which other slido you’d like to use

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you experience any issues doing these steps please reach out to support@slido.com so we can troubleshoot with you.

Best,

Thanks Carly for this info. This is exactly what I was looking for. Great help!