Purchasing a plan and payment options

• 24 August 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

If the below steps and visuals match what you are seeing, then you are using the new interface and this article is for you. If not, please see this version.

With our paid plans, you can benefit from advanced features, unlimited polls and quizzes, and have a bigger audience to interact with your event. Check out our pricing page for the overview of all our one-time plans and annual licenses. 

Even if your event starts in a few days or weeks, you can upgrade online already today. You'll get the access to the paid features immediately, so you can test and set up everything prior to the actual event. We'll send you the invoice via email right away and you'll also find it in your account.

Slido doesn't store your credit card information. Our invoices also serve as receipts.

In this article:

Got questions before the purchase? Check the following articles to get your answer: 

Buy online

The easiest and fastest way to buy or renew one of our plans is to do it online. You have the option to purchase either a single event or you can choose from our annual packages. Please see our pricing page to compare features and cost between plans. 

To purchase online:

1. Log in to your account at www.slido.com
  2. Find your event or create a new one and open it
  3. Click the Upgrade badge in the upper left corner
  4. Choose your preferred plan and click Buy now

Once you fill in your billing details, you can pay with any type of credit card.

Slido is based in Central Europe. Please make sure your credit card is authorized for international purchases as your payment may be blocked otherwise. If your payment fails, please contact your bank or credit card company to confirm the purchase.

Get your invoice

Once you successfully finish your payment, your invoice and order details will be attached to the email we send within a few minutes after the upgrade.

You can also find your invoice in the Organization settings - Invoices. It can take up to 15 minutes for your invoice to appear there.

Finding your invoice in Slido

If you don’t receive your invoice via email, it may have been blocked by a spam filter or company network restriction. If that’s the case, you can still go to your Organization settings and download it from there.

Change your plan

To upgrade to a higher plan:

1. Log in to your Slido account
  2. Click your current plan icon in the upper left corner
  3. Select a new plan in Pricing and click Buy now
  4. Review the new license and final price
  5. Select Continue to payment

Upgrade from Host mode

If you need to change the number of additional users, or downgrade your plan, please send us an email at support@slido.com

Price quotes, invoices, and renewals

Are you procuring Slido for your organization? Check out our procurement guide for more detailed information.

• Requesting a price quote
    Fill out our price quote request form to get a quote for any of our plans.

• Pricing currency
    Our pricing in dollars refers to US dollars. When buying Slido from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, and other countries, the price will be converted to your local currency during the purchase process. Please note that your bank might charge additional fees for international purchases.

• Purchasing via invoice
    If you'd like to purchase our Professional plan with 7+ additional users, Enterprise plan, or if your online payment is not going through, we can issue an invoice for you. Make sure you've signed up for Slido with your work email address and fill out our invoice request form.

We will then upgrade your account and send you the invoice in return. During the week, we aim to sort out every request within a couple of hours.

• How to pay your invoice

The due date for our invoices is 14 days after issue (30 for the United Kingdom). You can pay using a credit card or bank transfer.

For credit cards, click the button at the bottom of your invoice. Once on the payment page, click the Pay with credit card option.

For wire transfers, use our billing details located in the upper left corner of your invoice. And please use your invoice number as payment reference for the transfer.

• How renewals work

We don't store credit card information, so we won't charge you automatically once your annual license expires. Before your license expiration date, we'll remind you via email and you'll be able to renew directly from your account. See our license renewal guide for more information.

Refund policy

Slido’s annual plans are paid upfront and in full for the entire year. However, these plans also come with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. This means that you can purchase the annual license of your choice, experiment with all its additional features, and if it doesn’t fit your needs, we’ll provide a full refund.

Slido’s Money Back Guarantee is available in Europe, North America and South America

Requesting a refund

If Slido doesn’t offer a feature that’s critical for you, or if there’s another reason why it doesn’t fit your needs, simply ask for a refund within 30 days as per our Money Back Guarantee. 

Send an email to support@slido.com with the following information in mind:

• Please make sure the refund request comes from the email address associated with your Slido account
  • Put Refund request in the subject line
  • Share your feedback with us (what you liked about Slido, what didn’t work for you, etc.)

We welcome any and all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for all users and participants. We appreciate you being as specific as possible.

Once we receive your email, our support team will handle your request as quickly as possible. Once completed, you’ll get a credit note confirming the refund was issued and your funds will return back to your account within a few days.

If you do not qualify for our Money Back Guarantee or you purchased a one-time event that was canceled, send an email to support@slido.com and our team will gladly take a look. We evaluate these license cancellation and refund requests on a case-by-case basis.

Curious about more?

10 replies

I wanna ask you about the payment plan. The plan is just for annual plan payment. I do really want to use the Slido, but I really need to be helped if is it possible if I could do the payment monthly. 

Thank you so much.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Elisabet Siahaan

Thanks for thinking of us! 

At the moment, our plans are only available as a one-time event plan or annual. We don’t currently offer a monthly payment subscription. 

Sorry this wasn’t the answer you were looking for. if you need further assistance, our lovely customer care team are available 24/5 at support@slido.com, they’ll be happy to assist here! 

i had a professional plan, but now my organization has an educational team license.  How do I transfer my slidos to the new organization? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @melissalea13

You can do this by changing the license ownership. However, if the professional and EDU plan are under two different account names (email addresses), I would recommend getting in touch with our support team at support@slido.com who will be able to do this for you. 

Hope this helps! 

Hello,

Is it possible to use slido just once for an event?

Cause we don’t have a monthly use for it.

Best, 

Isabell

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Bestival

Absolutely! We have one time plan options in our pricing which gives you the flexibility to purchase a plan that suits your business requirements. The rest of the time, you still have access to the basic plan. 
You can even test your event with a one-time plan to ensure it runs smoothly. 

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with! 

Hello? I purchased Engage plan for one event today but now I found out that I need professional plan fot the same event. Do I need to pay the whole amount again? 

Or can I ask for refund for engage plan after I pay the professional? 

Thanks for the info!

R.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Ren,

Please reach out to our lovely customer care team at support@slido.com and they will assist you with upgrading your event.

Let me know if you have any further questions :)

I have purchased the engage version but cant access my data. What could be the issue? My account is still showing that I am on basic.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Technoserve ,

Could you please reach out to support@slido.com so we can take a look at your account and see what might have happened?

Sometimes older events may remain on the Basic plan and any new events you create will be on the purchased plan. We can easily fix this from Slido Support :)

Best,