The summer is fast approaching here at Slido HQ but we’re not slowing down just yet! This month’s updates include the all new Analytics, and Google Slides and PowerPoint integrations improvements.
We love hearing your feedback and can’t wait to hear what you think! 💪
📊 New Slido Analytics
We’ve redesigned our event Analytics, and you can now see how your meetings are performing - allowing you to better understand how engaged your participants are, analyze trends in the data, and share the results with your team.
With Analytics, you can now:
- Track the engagement of participants in polls and Q&A
- Discover trends behind the numbers and sentiment of your Q&A
- Quickly share your poll results and Q&A topics as images
Learn more about the all new Slido Analytics 👇
📤 New Data Report in Analytics
This new features replaces Infographics and allows you to share, with a link, any combination of engagement overview, Q&A insights or Poll insights.
You can create or disable new sharing links for your current as well as past events.
Learn more about the new data reports 👇
🔧 Slido for Google Slides integration improvements
- Speaker notes are now available when using Slido for Google Slides together with our Chrome extension. Simply open Presenter mode and present with speaker notes.
- Our integration now also supports skipped slides, even without the Chrome extension or when using a different browser.
🔨 Slido for PowerPoint integration improvements
We released a new version of Slido for PowerPoint 1.6.0 which comes with usability and performance improvements and a new security update of CefSharp version 112.3.0 / Chromium 112.0.5615.165
That’s it for this month! 🚀
So you don’t miss any future product news updates, you can click the subscribe from this page, on the right hand side.