Reset polls and delete testing Q&A

• 24 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

It’s always smart to test your Slido polls and Q&A before your event or meeting. And whenever you’re ready, you can reset your poll results and delete your testing questions to start fresh.

In case you want to activate the same poll or quiz twice, there's no need to create a new one from scratch. Simply reset the results and have your delegates cast their votes again.

In this article:

Reset polls

After testing, you can reset your individual polls. Or if you’d like, you can reset all interactions at once (both polling and Q&A).

Reset a single poll

1. Hover over the poll in your My interactions tab
  2. Click the three-dot menu and select Reset results
  3. Confirm the action by clicking Reset results once more

Reset a single poll

Reset all interactions at once

1. Select View as participant in the bottom right
  2. Click Reset all interactions near the top right corner
  3. Select Reset all interactions once more to confirm

Reset all interactions

Delete testing Q&A

Any Q&A question you delete from your event will be gone forever and will no longer appear in your Analytics. You can delete questions one by one or in bulk.

Deleting single questions

1. Hover over the question you want to delete and click the three-dot menu
  2. Select Delete 
  3. Confirm the action by clicking Delete once more

Deleting single questions

You can delete all testing questions by choosing to Reset all interactions as seen in the previous section.

When testing your event, the joined and engaged participant numbers found in your event Analytics can not be reset. If you’d prefer to start with a zero participant count for your live event, you can always duplicate it. Duplicated events will keep the same poll questions and settings, but use a different event code.

Curious about more?

2 replies

I no longer see the tick boxes shown in your “Resetting polls in bulk” video and explanation. I’m using Edge browser. Where did they go?!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @allisterf 

once you select one of the polls to be deleted then you can click on a little arrow above this poll and it would allow you to select all of your polls. Here is a screenshot from my admin: