Share access and add guest collaborators to your event

• 24 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Is there a maximum number of Guest collaborators for one event?

How do I increase my share limit? We have 15 users collaborating on a project and I want each stakeholder to have access to the word cloud survey I created. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Floris,

To invite multiple collaborators at the same time, you can enable the shareable link and send it to the collaborators. They then need to click on the link and create a guest account.

By the way, just to be clear, only those who will be creating polls and activating them need to be collaborators. Participants who will be voting in polls and sending in questions do not need to have an account in Slido. Sometimes people confuse these two.

Hope this helps 🙏 Let me know if you need anything else 🤗

How can I add a list of 50 collaborators?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Rich J,

Your QR code can be dowloaded from admin if you go to Share > Download QR code. 

You can also double check whether you have the QR code feature on by going to Settings > Customization > Present mode > and toggle on “Join event via QR code”

In some cases, the QR code feature might be turned off on an Organizational level. To check this, click on your profile in the top right corner of your admin and go to Organization Settings and Billing > Present mode > and toggle on Join event via QR code.

Here’s a more detailed article all about our QR code feature:

Please let me know if there’s anything else that I can help with 🤗

How do I get the QR code prior to an event?  it’s not showing…

Thanks, Francesca!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Stella,

Oh, sorry to hear your experiencing difficulties :( 

This might be a long shot, but could you please double check if your colleague was already added to the event? 

If not, there might be a couple of reasons why it’s not letting you go through. To get to the root cause and resolve it as quickly as possible, could you please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@slido.com, or by opening up a chat with them? 

To make things even faster, please include the e-mail of your colleague, the event you would like to add them to + a screenshot of  inspect element report

Thank you! 

I am trying to share access to an event with a colleague of mine (she does not have a license) but as soon as I enter her email I receive the following message: Sent invitation failed. It worked with another colleague’s email however. Does anyone have a hint how to resolve this issue? Thanks :)