Share access and add guest collaborators to your event

• 24 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @EConrad ,

It seems like the person you’re sending the invitation as a Guest to has a pending (unaccepted) invitation as a User seat on your organization which would block them from being able to accept the Guest invitation.

Could you please reach out to support@slido.com and provide the email you are attempting to invite as a Guest, we can then look at the accounts to see where their email stands in our system.

Best,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Maggie,

Welcome to Slido! :) 

It seems like the A/V people are asking for access to the Slido admin.

1. You will first need to log in at www.slido.com and open the Slido event you’re using during your event
  2. If you haven’t created your Slido event yet, here’s the tutorial
  3. You can then give them access either by entering their email into Slido or by sending them the shareable link

They will be asked to create guest accounts and then they can manage Slido admin.

They might also need a link to Present mode which shows polls and Q&A. You can simply open Present mode and then copy the link and send it to them.

Hope this helps 🙂 If you have any further questions, please let us know!

I am trying to share access to an event with a colleague of mine (she does not have a license) but as soon as I enter her email I receive the following message: Sent invitation failed. It worked with another colleague’s email however. Does anyone have a hint how to resolve this issue? Thanks :)

Hi there- 

I created a Slido for a hybrid conference I’m doing and the A/V people are requesting an admin link to work with. This is my first time using Slido and I’m not sure what they are referring to. Where would I find the Admin link to send to people who are helping run the Slido during the event. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Stella,

Oh, sorry to hear your experiencing difficulties :( 

This might be a long shot, but could you please double check if your colleague was already added to the event? 

If not, there might be a couple of reasons why it’s not letting you go through. To get to the root cause and resolve it as quickly as possible, could you please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@slido.com, or by opening up a chat with them? 

To make things even faster, please include the e-mail of your colleague, the event you would like to add them to + a screenshot of  inspect element report

Thank you! 

I want to invite colleagues to moderate and respond to questions only and not be able to manage edit or archive my polls, quizzes, etc. How do I do that? 

Thanks, Francesca!!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Ameade,

At the moment, guest collaborators cannot duplicate events, so if you’d like to duplicate it please reach out to the event owner.

However, you will find polls from events in which you’re a guest in ‘My previous polls’ and you can add these to other events.

Hope this helps! :)

Someone duplicated an event and I edited the questions. Now I want to duplicate the event but I can’t. When I mouse over the event, I don’t see the option to duplicate. Is this because I was not the original author of the event?