Warm welcome and introductions 👋

Show first post

34 replies

I use slido when facilitating with a global audience at Citibank. From Q&A to polls, interactions and surveys, slido is my go-to platform.

I love the webinars slido hosts. I learn both from the topics themselves and from the facilitation of the events themselves.

I am a big fan, program manager and facilitator.

I am Briony from a public service organisation.  This is my first time using Slido and just learning to get to grips with using the platform

Hi my name is Ryan Lozinsky and I was wondering if u could join a community work space group  in this app slido?

Hi,

Hope to benefit from slido account, I'm beginner and step forward to learn how could apply it in my interactive lecture,

Thanks, 

Thank you so much. 

I am Philippe , 

I will be with you next time for a discussion. Right now I only want to use the poll for an AGA.

My Name is RyanLozinsky and I would like to learn new ideas with the community and talk to them abt new things Abt whts going on.And just join meetings to have discussions of whts being said in the group. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I am a retired academic psychiatrist who continues in private practice. I am interested in learning to integrate slido into my presentations using zoom as a platform. 

Hello everyone, I am a beginner in the use of Slido and look forward to many new suggestions. 

Hi there! I’m Jennifer! A new student at Merit America just now learning how to work with Slido! Great to be here!

Hi!  I am happy to join this community!   I am in banking and we use Slido quite a bit for colleague engagement.