Edit a poll or survey

• 24 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Slido is gradually rolling out a new user interface. If the below steps and visuals match what you are seeing within your account, then you are using the new interface and this article is for you. If not, please see this this version.

Editing polls or surveys is easy. And the best part is, any changes are updated in real time for your participants.

If you want to edit a survey, check out this article

How to edit a poll or survey

1. Select the poll under My interactions
  2. Click any text box and make your edits
  3. Notice the poll saves automatically

Editing a poll

Polls save automatically after a few seconds or whenever you click outside the text box.

How to rearrange your polls

To rearrange your polls underneath My interactions, simply drag and drop them. 

Rearranging polls

Curious about more?

4 replies

How to I stop the audience from changing their answer on a multiple choice poll. At the moment participants can submit an answer but the poll still remains. Therefore, they can submit another answer which overrides their original selection. I only want people to select one option and not be able to change their answer! 

Badge

Hi @HATCH 

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to disable “edit response” in a poll. 

There is a workaround though! You can keep the results hidden when you activate your poll, allow your participants a little time to submit their answers, then lock the voting so that they can’t change their vote (this will prevent them from editing the response once it’s locked)  and just show the results while the voting is locked.

Please, let me know if this workaround works for you :)

My polls are out of order in the presenter mode even though they are correctly ordered in the admin dashboard. How do I fix this ?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @THWL

Sorry to hear this. Could you reach out to our customer care team? They should be able to look into this a little deeper. 

You can reach out to us at support@slido.com

Hope this helps!

Best,