Skip to main content

I have set up different pools to obtain the perception from the public on each module of the training. These pools are part of one set and other trainers put together other sets of pools for their public too. The problem I see is that to make the related QR code work and direct the public attention to the right pool, I have to enter on slido and stop the previous pool and open the next one, every time. No one else can do it, but me. It is not worth it to have this inconvenience all the time. I would like to minister the same training to different groups of people, having the same training modules being presented on every training day and I would like to know their opinion on how the training was, without the need to go there every time and keep closing, opening, closing, opening… I would like them to be permanently opened to the internal public of my company during a long time, like a year. Is it possible to set up the pools on that way?

Hello @Marco Guadagnini 

I hope I understood your use-case correctly. In case you would like to have some repetitive use of one QR code for the audience you could have even one year long Slido with our paid annual plans

You would still need to keep some poll active and in case you would like to have a different poll within the same Slido then you would have to activate that new one. There is an option to invite a co-host to these Slidos so they can help with managing. One co-host can be part of one Slido at a time. 

It would also be possible to have one Slido with only one poll active and have let’s say more Slidos with individual polls. Each QR code would lead your participants to one Slido with only one poll that would be activated for a year. 

I hope these tips can be helpful and in case you have any additional questions just let me know. 

Thanks a lot for the tips, Ondrej. I will try them !

It sounds like you want to keep your polls open continuously without manual intervention. On Slido, you can set up multiple polls to be active simultaneously, but for your case, the best approach is to use surveys instead of individual polls. Surveys allow multiple questions (or "polls") to stay open for a longer period, like a year, and participants can complete them anytime without requiring you to open and close each poll manually. This way, you gather feedback continuously across all training sessions.