Solved

Org Owner can't host slido of another user

• 8 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Slido Community. As the Slido Organisation Owner, I am able to view all Slido events for all users when I log on to the portal.  If I then access a slido that was created by one of the users, I am unable to add myself as a collaborator since I am already the org owner and have access to all Slido events by default (Error shown when trying to add myself:  “User already has access to the event”). 

When I host a Webex Webinar and try to add Slido, I am not able to add any of the user-created slido events to the Webinar.  The only Slido events I have access to are the events that I created myself. 

Am I missing something? Is something not working as it should? Should I be able to add Slido events to my Webex event even if I was not the original creator of the event?

icon

Best answer by Ondrej from Slido 11 March 2024, 14:02

View original

2 replies

Thank you Ondrej for pointing out the filter in the integration. That worked and I can now see all the Slido events. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @JROSS 

can you please take a look in the integration if you can find a filter that would filter also events created by others? Also the event needs to have current event dates to be able to add it to the integration.