Create a poll, quiz, or a survey

• 24 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

hi, 

How to show the leaderboard each time they submit the answer?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Ilovesoftware ,

You can also choose to show the leaderboard after a each round of questions as long as you have it marked off on those Quiz questions.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,

Badge

Hey @christinaclemente,

Our quiz feature always require a name and you can see who voted how in exports, all you need to do is to download “Poll results per user” - plus there will leaderboard of top 5 contestants at the end of the quiz. 

If you have it set up as Survey, I’d recommend set up first question of the Survey as an open text poll, asking for name. That way you can see who voted how in the same export as I mentioned above. Just a note, there won’t be leaderboard, only quiz have that feature. Alternative solution would be to set privacy settings to “Always require name”.

When it comes to Quiz, or Survey, the participant limits of your event applies. So with the Professional plan, that would be 1000 participants.

Please, accept my apology for late reply, we’re sorry about that, your question must have slipped our radar.

Hope this helps! 

Using Slido Multiple Choice Quiz in Webex, without QR code:  

Hi Would like to reuse the same quizzes in Webex for the same training ( various groups with the same training class and information and quizzes) 

This quiz needs to run in Webex. The end user cannot leave webex to run a qr code to access an external site. 

The quiz needs to be reset and reused again. 

I have not yet located the instructions on how to launch the same quizzes in webex. Can you please post that link on how to: P

1: Prepare the quiz ahead of time to launch directly in Webex. 

2: Reset the quiz in preparation to launch it again in webex at a later time

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Celia Trubey ,

You can create your Slido ahead of time and then link it to your Webex meeting. 

After your meeting, you can reset the Quiz from slido.com within that Slido and then add it to the next meeting as a fresh Quiz.

Let us know if this helps.

Best,

Hi, do slido surveys allow you to create a rating matrix? Example below

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @ChiaraT ,

I would suggest using a Rating Poll to ask these types of questions in your Survey.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,

I think this page could be improved by going beyond describing a feature and providing more context and use cases.

e.g., Contrast a ranking poll with multiple choice poll?

You want your audience to stack rank their preference

or

You poll the audience on what matters most to them (allow multi-selection)

Thanks,

Peter

Userlevel 1

@Back_that_SaaS_Up 

Hi Peter,

Appreciate the feedback! This article is specifically intended to demonstrate how to create each different poll type. But with that said, I completely understand where you’re coming from – sometimes it’s tough to determine which type will work best for what you’re wanting to achieve.

I’d highlight out blog post about selecting the best poll types for your specific events or meetings. You could also read through some of our published use cases on our site. And lastly, if you check out our Best Practices discussions, you’ll find even more use cases with specific suggestions for polls.

I hope this helps!