Skip to main content

I have used Slido on occasion for years and I recently upgraded to run a single event.

New Slido is fine for creating interactions — very straightforward albeit slowwwww to make changes.

However, I have repeatedly tried to alter the event hashtag and the spinning wheel just… spins. It never saves the changes. Tearing my hair out here. There are similar bugs all through the ‘new’ interface.

To add insult to injury there is just NO WAY to request tech support. There’s a knowledge base and this forum. I guess y’all are running such a perfect operation there’s no longer any need for tech support. That means there’s no way, other than writing this post, to flag bugs needing fixing. That’s plain rude, lousy customer service, and I won’t be using Slido again.

Hi @DanielReeders 

Thank you for your honest feedback. The goal of the new interface is to streamline the process of creating slidos and I’m very sorry to hear that it’s had the opposite effect. That’s not the experience we want and I’m definitely passing all of this along.

Regarding support, you should have the ability to start up a chat with our support team or even switch to the old interface if you wish.

And you can always email support@slido.com for quick email support as well. Our Customer Care Team is happy to help with anything you need.

Thank you again for your honesty. If you have any other specific feedback, feel free to reach out to experience@slido.com.