Skip to main content

Hi, i’m new. I have an event with ppt presentations and I am about to buy a new plan in order to have more than 3 polls available. since i may have to present the ppt the day after the one of the event, does Slido consider it one event - meaning I can use the same pools I prepared - or do I need to consider it another different event? Thank you 

Hey @fra1991 ,

If you purchase an Annual Plan, you can use the slido as many times as you’d like.

If you upgrade the slido currently prepared to a One-Time Plan, you can use the slido for up to 7 consecutive days as many times within those 7 days.

If you would need any further troubleshooting you can utilize our Chat feature to talk with a live agent from our Care Team or you can email us at support@slido.com as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

I’m not sure you answered the question fully as regards reusing the poll / QR code for consecutive events - I have the same question - I have professional access but how do I retain the responses from one event before clearing for the next? assuming its the same QR code etc as I am using the same slides. thanks

Hey @Lambes02 ,

Above, the re-using of the event depends on the type of plan being used.

You can export the results of your polls and Q&A before resetting them for the next session, following the steps from the below article.

Let us know if this helps answer your question.

Best,