Present mode allows you to display audience questions, ideas, and poll results instantly. Whether your audience is in the room or joining remotely, everyone can be heard and see their responses. Using Present mode is a great way to drive interaction during your event.
Present Slido on your computer
All you need to run Slido for your event is a good Internet connection and a computer. To display Present mode:
- Log in to your account and select your event
- Click Present to open Present mode in a new tab or hover over the button and select Present in fullscreen
You can manage Q&A and polls in Present mode using the control panel in the bottom-left corner. Alternatively, you can log in at www.slido.com on your smartphone or another device and manage Slido from there.
- You can Copy the Present mode link and share it with your colleagues or AV technicians so they can display it on a different screen.
- You can manually adjust Present mode to your screen by zooming in and out
- Select the gear icon in the control panel
- Press + to zoom in and - to zoom out
- Full-screen shortcuts
- for Mac: Command + Shift + F
- for Windows: F11
Curious about more?