Skip to main content

I have incorporated slido polls into a PowerPoint training presentation. 

However the maximum polls it will let me upload into my presentation is 9, but I want 15 is this correct?  I have created 15 on my online app.

How do I get around this as I want to use the same slido qr code throughout my training session

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you 

Hi @RachelA 

I’m sorry to hear of your troubles. Basic accounts are limited to three polls and a single quiz in one slido. There really shouldn’t be any limit of going past nine polls unless you’ve maybe reached the 10,000 character limit of your slido.

It’s probably best to reach out to our support team to troubleshoot. You can chat with them directly online, or send an email to support@slido.com.

Just be sure to include the code (hashtag) for your slido. That will help save some time.

Thank you, although the problem now seems to have resolved itself after logging in on a different day and I have now been able to increase the number of interactions to 13

That’s good to hear, @RachelA. If anything else strange like that happens again, feel free to start up a chat with our support team or email them at support@slido.com. They’re excellent and quick troubleshooters 👍