Skip to main content
Solved

Reset poll results after testing

Hi everyone,

Is there an easy way to reset my poll responses or results? I’d like to test my slido out to make sure I understand what I’m doing, but I want to know that I can start fresh again. I’m worried that I’ll have my testing responses there and won’t be able to remove them. 

Is this possible?

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @KelseyO 

Yes! You can definitely reset your poll results and even delete any testing Q&A questions.

Any poll can be reset by clicking the three dot menu next to it and selecting Reset results. Or you can reset multiple polls by choosing Select in the three dot menu, ticking the box next to each poll you want to reset, then clicking Reset results.

Everything is covered in this article, including how to delete your testing Q&A. 

I hope this helps!

How can I reset the QUIZ? That means, I want to clear the previous participants when running the quiz again for another class.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Hafij Ullah 

Click the three-dot menu next to your quiz and select the Reset results option. This will clear your quiz results so you can use it with a new audience. 

Check out the “Useful tips” section of our quiz article for more details 👍

Thanks Joel for your reply. But I can’t see the option “Reset Result”.

My quizzes are saves in “My Space” and when I click on the THREE Dots, See the options attached.

Even if I go to “Settings” I do not find option to reset result. 

Please help!! 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Hafij Ullah 

Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like you’re viewing your list of Slido events (slidos). You’ll want to open the event or slido first by clicking on it. Then you should see your quiz listed with its own separate three-dot menu. That’s where you’ll see the Reset results option.

If you keep having trouble, start up a chat with our amazing support team and they can walk you through it. Or you can always email support@slido.com. Either option will get you quick assistance.