Skip to main content

Hi, 

I’m using “One time event - Engage” plan. I found that event duration could only be set up for 1 week. May i extend the event duration longer for event preparing and thest?

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Marco

Hello @Marco Lin,

you can set up the starting date to the future and then you can have that 1 week happening later. 

The limitation is only for 1 week duration. Once you set up your event to the future you can still test it according to this guide: 

is there a premium option where i can extend the event date to 1 month?

thanks

Hello @Aresven,

the event dates can be set to longer than a week using our annual plans: https://www.slido.com/pricing?plan=annual

Also in case you are sharing a permanent link for Slido - then your participants can join permanently using that link and the event dates have no impact on the url. 

@Ondrej from Slido  -- I just upgraded and it still won’t allow any longer than 1 week.   😐

Hey @Liam ,

Could you please write to support@slido.com so we can look into the event? If you purchased a One-Time plan, or the slido you are working on wasnt upgraded to the upgraded plan we would be able to help answer this from our support team.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,