Solved

How does a one-time plan work?

• 25 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Originally using the free version of slido, now there is a need to upgrade to engage. If I purchase a one-time plan for engage, can I upgrade the old event directly, or is it limited to a new event? thanks

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 25 July 2022, 11:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Yu Yin,

You can upgrade the event directly - simply open the event and click on ‘Upgrade’ in the top left corner. You will then be prompted to choose the plan and upgrade your event.

Hope this helps :)

Will this keep the same event code?

Basically, I have an event on the 14th of November that needs professional capabilities (it is Nov 1 Now). My client wants a link to send to all of the viewers today. Can i set up an event in the free version, then click upgrade perhaps on the 10th so that it fits into the 7 day window?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @MattJasperTV ,

Yes, you can create the event you would want to be the upgraded one for your event and share the QR code, link and event code to your participants.

Just an FYI, you can also upgrade anytime, just be sure that the event you want to upgrade has the correct dates of your event before doing so. You can then purchase, set up, and test your event before it happens so there is plenty of time to do so :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,