Skip to main content
Question

Multiple surveys, one QR code

Hi

I want to use Slido during a consumer panel. I want to ask a series of questions (as a survey) at the beginning of the discussion and then ask specific questions at certain times during the discussion - so three separate questions. 

How do I do this using the same QR code as I don’t want to confuse the audience? 

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @JKettels 

if you set up an event in Slido it will generate one unique QR code for you. 

With our paid plans you can then create a survey and you can also create a separate polls. During the presentation you or someone who can manage Slido can activate the survey as well as the polls and they would become active under one QR code. 

I hope this makes it more clear. In case you would have any additional questions please let me know or you can contact our support@slido.com Care team. 

Best

Is it possible to activate more than 1 poll at a time, so to have multiple polls turned on for people to see all at once?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Tara Dwyer 

yes it is possible to activate a survey that would allow you to activate more than just one poll at a time: 

You can find surveys under all of our paid plans. Please let me know in case you would have any additional questions.

Kindly