Skip to main content
Question

Slido Quiz Rounds

• 10 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I am new to slido. Also I am having trouble integrating slido with powerpoint. So I am trying to see if I can do the entire quiz on slido without integrating it with powerpoint. I am looking for suggestions/ideas to set up a slido quiz to do the following. Thanks

1. Setup a slido quiz with 40 questions organized as 4 rounds (Rounds 1-4) with 10 questions in each round.
  2. Intersperse the 4 Quiz rounds with some info/instructional messages (Example: “This brings us to the end of roundXX. The next round is on music. First, you will hear a short sound clip followed by a question related to the sound clip. You will then answer the question using slido”)
  3. After each round, I want to display the leaderboard to show the participant rankings in that round.
  4. At the end of the 4th round, after the 4th round leaderboard has been presented, I want to present the “Cumulative” leaderboard factoring in all 4 rounds to present the top 3 winners

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @RGP 

in case you have issues with integrating Slido with Powerpoint via this link: https://www.slido.com/powerpoint-polling then you can also reach to our support@slido.com and they could help you with that. They would just need to see what kind of issues you are facing (some screenshots would be ideal) 

When it comes to quiz. It is possible to put some introduction powerpoint slides between each round and these slides could be fit between the Slido quiz questions. You could run 4 rounds and have a leaderboard after each however it would show cumulative leaderboard each time. So after 2nd round it would show leaderboard for both 1st and 2nd etc. This is something that cannot be changed as it has been designed like that. At the end you could show leaderboard for all 4 rounds.