Question

Is it possible to remove the "Join at" info?

• 17 November 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi!
Is it possible to remove the 

“Join at

slido.com

#111 111”

information on the left side of the presentation screen?

Regards/Erik

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @enorgr - Erik,

Yes, it is possible to remove the joining information on the left side of the Present mode. 

However, you will need to be on one of our paid plans to do this 

Let me know if there’s anything else that I can help with!

Could you please make this a feature: a toggle in the customization settings? To me it seems a bit silly to leave that information there througout the whole presentation. Once i start my presentation i don’t want people to join anymore anyways.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @MJTP,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will pass it on :)

We have the ‘join at’ information there so that if participants accidentally close the browser window, they can always come back to it, or if you have any late joiners.

So how do you actually remove the “Join at” info? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @DMT123 ,

The option to remove the joining instructions would be a customization our support team would need to place on the event from the backend. This customization is available if you are on a Paid plan with Slido.

If you are on a paid plan please reach out to support@slido.com with the event code and request to remove the joining instructions. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

I agree that it would be really great if this was a feature, with a toggle in the customization settings. The side of the presentation slide with the joining instructions takes up SO MUCH screen space, it would be really nice to be able to use the entire screen area to present the results.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kelliead

You can request a customization for join at to be removed providing you’re on a paid plan by reaching out to support@slido.com. I will pass on your feedback to the wider team! 

let me know if you have any more questions! 

Best,

has the ability to remove the “join at” been added to the paid accounts without having to email Slido?  I am ready to subscribe but will not if if i have to email them every presentation.

Badge

Hey @Healdcor,

That is still a customization on request, but it can be applied to your whole account at once if you need to have it like that for every event of yours.

Hope it helps!

Kindly,