Skip to main content
Question

Playing recorded video in quizzes

Hello everyone,

I have purchased the one-time professional plan.

I will be hosting an event and plan to use Slido for an ice-breaker quiz.  Is there a way to play a video at the end of each question (after the correct answer is revealed)?  I need to play a different (already recorded) video at the end of each question.  I hope this makes sense :)  

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @markella ,

If you have the Professional or higher plan, you can integrate your video into Participant mode, but you cannot control when it plays if its a pre-recorded video. Participants can click Play on their own.

I would suggest maybe creating a Powerpoint or Google Slides deck and putting the videos you want after each Quiz Question to play it that way if they are all different.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Thank you @Carly from Slido , I will give it a shot and get back to you if I need more help with that :)

Have a nice day!

Hello,

Regarding the question above, I have managed to set up the Powerpoint presentation, inserting the videos after each question and they work fine. :)

The only problem is the last question - in this case, the leaderboard automatically appears right after the question slide, which means the video only plays after the leaderboard and not directly after the question.  Is there a way around this?

Thanks for all the help!  :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @markella ,

The leaderboard will always show after the last Quiz question. I would suggest adding a “filler” last quiz question so the second to last one is the real ending of the Quiz for the video to play after. Does this make sense?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Thank you very much @Carly from Slido, I will try it.

Best regards,

Markella