Skip to main content
Question

Can I export data from Slidos I have guest access on?

If I pay for an Engage plan on my Slido Account, will I be able to export data from slidos created by other users if I was given access to them?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @chichi26 

In case you are the one who purchases Slido you would become the owner of the Slido license. In case you add other users as members to your license for the paid member seats you would be able to have access to their data. Here is also a comparison table of the roles. 

Kindly

Hi Ondrej,

I appreciate your prompt reply! However, I would just like to get clarity on my situation. I am currently using the free plan, and invited others to do so, too, as a way to engage participants. They have already created their own slidos using their accounts, and I only requested access for me to help manage them.

My question is, if I purchase Engage plan, will I be able to export data from their slidos?

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @chichi26 ,

Yes, when you are on a paid plan you will be able to export data from slidos that you are invited as a co-host to. You can find more details on using Slido with co-hosts from here (where the screenshot is taken from).

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,