Skip to main content

Is it possible to have the live integrated Slido poll while using Presenter view in Powerpoint? Right now, I can only see the poll go active when I click “present” and it goes straight to Slide Show. 
Am I missing a step or is this a limitation? Thanks!

Hello @Melissa Bowen.

can I confirm with you that you have successfully installed Slido for Powerpoint integration?https://www.slido.com/powerpoint-polling

And that after opening the app you have added Slido polls into the Presentation and then launched the presentation? 

Here is a video showing how it works: 

It should allow you to play Slido with your Presentation. But in case you have everything set as explained in the video please reach to our support either via e-mail (support@slido.com) or via chat that you can find on our website. They would be able to assist directly. 

yes! loaded it, used it, I love it! I need to keep learning how to use it best, but thank you so much for the integration!

Hi - I am having the same issue above and your video did not help.

When I start the presentation in the whole slide only format, the Slido slides work and are active, however if I switch to Presenter view, the place holder slido slides are visible, but not the live slides/participant responses.

I am logged in to Slido and have the powerpoint integration installed and signed in.

Of note, this is on a MacBook (your video says that the polls do not work on Mac), however they do work, just not in presenter view. 

Helllp presentation in <24 hours :(

Thanks. 

Hello @Brittany E 

when using Slido with Presenter view on Mac the polls should work on the full-screen with the presentation. However on the Presenter view side only the holding slide is shown and currently that is how the integration works. 

Can you please confirm that it works at least on the screen with presentation on fullscreen mode? If not could you please approach our Customer Care team via support@slido.com ? 

Kindly