Skip to main content
Question

Can you run a 'quiz' over multiple days using the leaderboard?

• 16 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there - I’m wondering if it’s possible to run a trivia game over multiple days using the ‘quiz’ function with the leaderboard. Here’s the scenario, we are having our upcoming Sales All Hands and it’s a 4 day event. I’d like to sprinkle trivia questions throughout the 4 day presentation that ask questions about what’s being shared. Hopefully this improves engagement and motivates people to pay attention. On the last day we would present the final question and the top 3 winners on the leader board win a prize. Is this possible? Anything special I need to do? 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @JessicaC. ,

Yes, this is possible!

You can activate each quiz question each day with your participants Live, and have that group join the quiz and launch the Quiz. The only caveat is that it will say “Start Quiz” and show the 1st question from the first day, and then you can activate whichever quiz question is next.

I will submit this as a feature request as the design is not fully the way you’d prefer in this case.

As a workaround you could use Multiple Choice poll and at the end of the 4 days, export the results and manually calculate who responded to the questions correctly (but if you have a lot of participants this would be a bit more challenging).

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,