Skip to main content

Hello, how can I cancel my subscription / license? It’s only been a few days since purchase. I couldn’t easily find info on the website. Thanks in advance. 

Hello @eKIT 

In case you are on our annual plan then you can approach our support@slido.com and they can help with a refund. We do communicate on our pricing page that we offer 30 day Money Back Guarantee. 

Kindly

Hi I just wanted to say I wrote to the stated address to activate the 30-day Money Back Guarantee, but it looks like you’re waiting to let the guarantee expire to say it’s not possible to cancel anymore. I hope that is just a bad thought. How long till I hear back from you? I wrote Sept. 27.

Hey @LR1 ,

I am currently looking into our system but havent seen anything with the email associated with your Slido account. 

Could you please email support@slido.com once more from the account associated with your Slido account and we can look into this for you please? You should have a response back within 24 hours of your email as we offer 24/5 support and check emails on weekends as well.

Best,

Thanks for getting back to me Carly: I just have!

best,

LR