Question

Complete test run (with customer/s) before one-time event date

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have purchased a „one-time engage“ plan ($60 for ONE event) from Slido for a survey with retailers.

A few days beforehand, I have to test the survey completely with a team from my customer: The customer team should go through the survey in the same way as the retailers will do a few days later.

My question: Does this complete test run count as a separate „event“ and does the „one-time engage“ plan (for ONE event) therefore expire? In other words, would I have to buy another / different plan? Or can I reset the results after the test run, possibly correct the survey according to customer feedback and then conduct the survey "again" a few days later - then with the correct target group?

Many thanks in advance for any feedback!

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Julian Schäfer ,

As long as you have the event dates set to the dates you would be using the event for your customers you will be able to test and reset the results or make any changes to the Survey before you use it for the live event.

You can find more about how the One-Time Plans and testing them works from this help article.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,